• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Agri-rama in Perry?

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
56   0
Reaction score
I'm supposed to go to a show down there and having never been I don't know what to expect?
Specifically is it safe?
Places to eat?
CC at the center?

I used to go all the time when it was in Moultrie. Kind of a county fair/gun show feel. Used to be a good time and a lot of good old boys.

It's Tifton, not Perry (from what I remember). I haven't been in a looong time, but it's safe. Someone else will have to give food advice, but there's not much else around. I wouldn't think cc should be a problem.

Perry is fine. Mostly chain restaurants close to it though. The Cracker Barrell is right beside the interstate exit next to the Ag Center. Georgia Bob's BBQ is maybe one exit north of there on Sam Nunn Blvd tucked in behind the Pizza Hut. It's pretty good.
Most of Perry and Houston Co in general is safe. It's Macon where I grew up that you want to avoid.

The agrirama is located in Tifton off of 75 and whiddon mill rd, it's a fulltime year round setup. The sunbelt agricultural expo is held at former Spence field air base in moultrie during the 2nd full week of October. Let me know which one your attending and I can probably point you in the right direction

Back
Top Bottom