• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ah nevermind. I forgot how hard it is to sell anything.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I really wanted the Dragunov but I got reminded real quick that selling stuff is a PITA nowadays. So I took my stuff down. Oh well I hope someone enjoys their new dragunov and I am extremely jealous.

gcat.jpg

I really wanted the Dragunov but I got reminded real quick that selling stuff is a PITA nowadays. So I took my stuff down. Oh well I hope someone enjoys their new dragunov and I am extremely jealous.

gcat.jpg

You'd have had it listed by Saturday, saved yourself the trouble.

Yup you are probably right. But a NIB dragunov comes along how many times in a lifetime? Not very many. Probably the first one in 7 years on the ODT.
Well maybe you should just take the credit card plunge and get it anyway. Then either get some ADD meds or engrave your name and social on the rifle so nobody else will want it. That's what I'm gonna do if I ever get my hands on another FAL.:becky:

Well maybe you should just take the credit card plunge and get it anyway. Then either get some ADD meds or engrave your name and social on the rifle so nobody else will want it. That's what I'm gonna do if I ever get my hands on another FAL.:becky:
Can't I filled up my credit cards on hookers and blow. Good Idea on engraving though. ;)

Can't I filled up my credit cards on hookers and blow. Good Idea on engraving though. ;)
Don't feel too bad. Last time I was at Walmart the cashier asked me if I wanted to apply for a Walmart Visa. I just laughed and told her " No I don't see Walmart falling for that one again."

Back
Top Bottom