• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air Force dumped remains of 274 troops in landfill

They're unidentifiable body parts. Not whole bodies. Maybe if you guys read a little closer and put down the Ron Paul **** for 5 seconds you could wrap your head around that. There is nothing unethical about this. We've done it since WW2
Did you watch the press conference with the General, I don't think you did, I don't trust everything I read but I heard first hand what came out of the Generals mouth, again, did you ?. I could see co-mingling the body parts into 1 grave in a national cemetary, but not in a frigging land-fill. Also for your knowledge, you can bet the bank my head is wrapped right and I wonder the condition of yours ! Sometimes a little fiest dog needs to go bark somewhere else, this matter is not a pissing contest for pissers.

Last edited:
They're unidentifiable body parts. Not whole bodies. Maybe if you guys read a little closer and put down the Ron Paul **** for 5 seconds you could wrap your head around that. There is nothing unethical about this. We've done it since WW2

Nothing unethical? They took the time and spent the money flying the parts back here. The least they could do is honor the dead by putting them in a nice resting place. A landfill? How would you feel if someone dumped a family members "unidenifiable remains" in a landfill? I would be pissed!

I cant believe you really said that are u sure you are an American and by the way Ron Paul is the man

ok so your son goes to war and gets blown to pieces by a landmine and all thats left is an arm. You want that thrown in a landfill with my left over chicken bones and beer cans? HELL NO. you want a proper and respectful burial. Most stupid post i've have read all year.

Taco, stop and think about what your saying, the U S government spends millions each year recovering body parts from combat deaths in Veitnam, regardless of the size, from a tooth to a bone fragment to skulls. When they're recovered they are treated with respect even by my former enemy and flown back to the states with a Military funeral detail and then formal services are held as should be, not dumped into a friggin land-fill. If the "cause" of war is what you are against then that I will respect your opinion, but if your that cold hearted anti - American military I'd like to hear more of your expertise on the subject. Waiting

Back
Top Bottom