• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air Fryer/ Pressure Cooker?

Instant Pot?

My daughter has one of these, she made collard greens in it and I'm telling you some of the best I have ever ate with cornbread, blackeye peas, some pork tenderloin, and potato salad. I had to express my thanks as I was amazed that they were cooked in one of these and only took around 30 minutes or so I think. My son in law said he bought some greens in a can just in case it didn't work, but like me he was surprised too.

I think Id like to try that. The biggest issue I have with the air fryer is it just doesnt leave the awesome crust or skin I hoped for. Maybe these coatings will make a difference.
Hope to find them tomorrow, have some chops on standby. I wonder if there will be enough drippings for gravy, :hungry:!

We will never be without one. Makes the absolute best wings and waffle fries. We have the power airfryer with the racks. the trick is not to overload it. 400* 15 min, rotate racks. repeat. check for doneness, repeat as necessary. Always get nice crispy skin and juicy inside. Bout 2 dozen at a time.

We will never be without one. Makes the absolute best wings and waffle fries. We have the power airfryer with the racks. the trick is not to overload it. 400* 15 min, rotate racks. repeat. check for doneness, repeat as necessary. Always get nice crispy skin and juicy inside. Bout 2 dozen at a time.
Model?

Lady i know brought some fried green maters over. Done got cold but they weren't limp and soggy. They were good. Said she batter and fried then finished em off in the air fryer

Back
Top Bottom