• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AIRSOFT GUNS FOR PRACTICE?

77REBELBOWTIE

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
43   0
Reaction score
With ammo being outrageously priced and scarce, not to mention limited places to shoot, I've been contemplating buying some airsoft guns. My wife is new to the world of firearms and has limited experience. I was thinking of getting a G2C airsoft replica, as that's what she chose for a pdw. Also wanted to grab an m4 style to play with. Living in town and not having many options for shooting, these would allow us to work on the fundamentals in our large backyard. Had anyone else done this? Would it be good practice? I know some police departments use them for training, so I figured it could possible work for us.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

The airsoft guns would allow us to run real life scenarios without the dangers. Using the actual vehicles we drive and the location of our pdws would allow us to find our trouble areas and correct them. It will also help teach the kids x in case things go south and they have to step up and defend us or themselves.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I work FOR FREE, at SS Airsoft.( I work for Free because he lets me run Dog Rescue Operations) I see allot of Fathers bring there kid's in to teach them tactics, my Wife and Son would run diff scenarios in our home, like home invasion, my Son is happy that he moved out because, I use power outages for real world scenarios.

I got an airsoft to teach the kids some stuff in the back yard. I highly recommend it. Get a decent one and they're accurate enough.

Not close to you but the guys at SS Airsoft by me were a big help. If you have to order online, at least you'd be able to talk to a human if you have questions
https://store.ssairsoft.com/collections/aeg-airsoft-electric-guns

I oranged mine up to make it look more like a toy and not freak out the neighbors. AR accessories fit just fine.
upload_2021-6-30_17-57-45.png

https://www.larue.com/products/laru...exclip-blaze-orange-combo-74-total-piece-set/

Back
Top Bottom