• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK Fans + Upgrades

Calm down tuefel pup.

Your rabid defense of the C39 is hilarious.

The V2s ain't much better. Had one in my shop a couple months ago that had about 6k rounds through it. The tail on the carrier was so peened over that it was completely misshapen. The C39 is garbage. Glad you had good luck with yours but they are a trash product.

Just cause every Ford Pinto didn't explode when rear ended, doesn't mean they are good cars

There are a handful of people on this board that have built or repaired hundreds of AKs. I am one of those people.

There are even fewer people on this board who have completely shot out a barrel on an AK. I am also one of those people.

Doesn't matter how much you like it...it's still a garbage production run of an AK.

I have run AKs in combat on 4 continents... so until you have that experience, your "classes" on a range really don't give you any expertise to judge what's a good AK or not....
pwn'd

Still not sure what I am doing with this.

Build it out as a M72 myself for about $500 or have TRA do an Al Quds build for $800

Or I could sell it....

Still I am somewhat tempted to make a Post Dealer Sample out of it....but that would kill any resale value down the road.

20200611_112022_HDR(1).jpg

I have this im trying to figure out what to do with it. Not sure I want to Galil it out, keep it stock, or sell it. Valley Gun CA. Polytech 386 stamped (no other stamp) low serial number couple mags

Attachments

• 20200526_191342.jpg
    20200526_191342.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200526_191357.jpg
    20200526_191357.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 23
Still not sure what I am doing with this.

Build it out as a M72 myself for about $500 or have TRA do an Al Quds build for $800

Or I could sell it....

Still I am somewhat tempted to make a Post Dealer Sample out of it....but that would kill any resale value down the road.

View attachment 2670025
why those custom ****s gotta cut that barrel.... makes me wanna cry

Back
Top Bottom