AKM pattern furniture
AKM pattern barrel (chrome lined)
standard ak side rail
Better heat treatment of metal parts
spacer plates as apposed to dimples

Npap:
Yugo pattern furniture
Yugo pattern barrel parts/ dust cover
AK47 (milled) pattern barrel (not chrome lined)
Known heat metal hardness issues
m21 side rail that wont fit standard side mounts
pistol grip stud riveted to receiver
Dimpled receiver

I know absolutely nothing about AK Rifles except the Caliber. What is the difference in a WASR and an Mpap? I would bet ya'll have been asked this question a million times! LOL

My wife has a WASR... The knucklehead who owned it before her spray-painted all the furniture black. I'm not sure what's underneath it. Do you think it's worth recovering the original wood?

I sprayed one of mine and don't regret it. There was nothing at all wrong with the finish. I just wanted to camo one of them.

OP, get a WASR.

Krylon, $10 paint job.

DSC00620.JPG

My wife has a WASR... The knucklehead who owned it before her spray-painted all the furniture black. I'm not sure what's underneath it. Do you think it's worth recovering the original wood?

Absolutely, this rpk stock was all black a few hours ago. Getting a refurb. Op get a Wasr, good first ak.
image.jpeg

Yes. I was working for a guy who traded into one that had been painted frog turd green. He had painted it black underneath that. he had me take it all off. It was butt ugly, and took some time, but it was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom