• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK-v

I heard the opposite, that CAA were the legit makers
I may be
I sold the micro Roni.
It was ok but I have better 9mm sub guns.
i only have the akv and the sub2000. I think I am going to get a Stribog but trying to decide if I want the delayed roller block action. Probably be next fall before that one gets to the U.S. maybe the palmetto armory mp5 will be here by summer.

I went with the draco An SBR'd it. I love it because I own gobbs of glock mags. But I do like how the mags release from the akv better then the draco.
IMG_20190405_053115_528.jpg

I've been gawking at these all summer. If I can exercise some self control and not buy any other guns between now and Christmas I'll pick one up. As far as the Micro Roni goes, CAA makes them and YRS sells them. I have 2 of them but they are what they are. They're fun but not a legit substitution for pistol carbine.

View attachment 2389849 just bought me one for my Christmas present. Watched several videos about it, seems like a super fun gun to shoot, and looks fun suppresed as well. I’m excited and if it’s everything I hope it is then won’t be needing my AR-9 anymore.

Does anyone here have one? and what’s your opinion on it? I’ll be running a ti-rant 45 on it.

I love AKs. Not familiar with this one. Who makes this? Is that from PSA?

Back
Top Bottom