• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK, Wolf ammo, iron sights 500y ? All day

I never thought I’d see one. You can’t get a PKM kit for less than $3-4,000. The receivers are going for $1,000. It’s insane . These sell for $9,000+
Yep I been looking too. For awhile. It’s one of those in 10 years kind of things but it’s also one of those the longer you wait you’ll never catch up with inflation things too :doh:

Yep I been looking too. For awhile. It’s one of those in 10 years kind of things but it’s also one of those the longer you wait you’ll never catch up with inflation things too :doh:
Yeah it was a dream I let die but then it came back as I got the deal of the century on it

Transferable?

They’re original guns, so I would assume so, as long as all the proper paperwork has been done on them from the get go.

I’m running the firing lines for a fund raiser for Bryan Dobbs’ State Representative bid. Going to be 20 select-fire/full-auto weapons there to shoot; from 9mm SMG’s up to the M2.

Think of it this way; the vast majority of deadly force encounters with a handgun occur at under 7 yards. I do the majority of my handgun training at around that distance, but also train out to 25 yards and the distances in between.

They’re original guns, so I would assume so, as long as all the proper paperwork has been done on them from the get go.

I’m running the firing lines for a fund raiser for Bryan Dobbs’ State Representative bid. Going to be 20 select-fire/full-auto weapons there to shoot; from 9mm SMG’s up to the M2.
You will love the SG-43. That is by far my favorite belt fed ever. Its so simple and it just works.

You will love the SG-43. That is by far my favorite belt fed ever. Its so simple and it just works.

I’ve shot most belt feds, but not that one. That and the Bren gun (which ain’t magazine-fed) have been on my list for a while now. I’ve shot the full-auto PKM but not the SG43/SGM.

I’ve shot most belt feds, but not that one. That and the Bren gun (which ain’t magazine-fed) have been on my list for a while now. I’ve shot the full-auto PKM but not the SG43/SGM.
If I’m staying in a vehicle or stationary I’d want the Sg-43 all day. It’s a medium machine gun so you can forget shooting while moving unless you roll the carriage which would be awkward. It’s more for fixed positions and anti aircraft. Then when it’s time to move grab the PKM. They use the same belts so that makes them a perfect pair

Check it out man! I got half of a PKM . It seems if you mail two packages together even if going to the same place they tend to go different ways. USPS did not deliver the other half which has the barrel :lol:

1EA00EDA-E419-4FFB-91BC-416D41777CDC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom