• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK, Wolf ammo, iron sights 500y ? All day

Check it out man! I got half of a PKM . It seems if you mail two packages together even if going to the same place they tend to go different ways. USPS did not deliver the other half which has the barrel :lol:

View attachment 1456995
What kinda goodies came with it?? Belt loader? How many non-disintegrating belts? Tripod? Spare bbl? Details man!!!! :becky:

What kinda goodies came with it?? Belt loader? How many non-disintegrating belts? Tripod? Spare bbl? Details man!!!! :becky:
Believe me I would love to share those details with you. The answers you seek are in the other box . That box is MIA . We got a BOLO out on it so hopefully it shows tomorrow . If not Houston will be notified that we have a problem.

The belts I have , the loader I have and the tripod I’ll be buying but it came with a bipod already. Not happy the tripod is $500. At least the $800 dollar tripod for the MG3 is bad ass . The PKM tripod is kinda lame.

The PKM uses the maxim belts as does the sg43 so most of the items I had already

That’s stressful.
In all fairness it could be worse. The owner of Marcolmar firearms who made my PKM let me know he has barrels so that put me at ease. Thankfully the package they lost only had the barrel, pistol grip and cans. The receiver is the part I would have been furious about as it cannot be replaced.

First, I never said there are no accurate AKs. What I have said is that the average AK isn't anything close to as accurate as the average AR and that's true. In my statement that a 5.56 will kill at 600 yards I never implied that the 7.62x39 will not. It most assuredly will. We'll just never have an example of it because an AK can't hit a man size target at 600 yards. :becky: :boink:

Are we talking 600 yards horizontal or vertical?!?! Three day weekend coming and my friend would like to know.

Back
Top Bottom