• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK37

Think about this, the russians would I've had the superior firearm of the war while still united with Germany. Would we have had the ability to fight off both Russia and Germany? Would hitler have thought Russia as useless and turned on them if they had the most advanced small arm in production at the time?

Think about this, the russians would I've had the superior firearm of the war while still united with Germany. Would we have had the ability to fight off both Russia and Germany? Would hitler have thought Russia as useless and turned on them if they had the most advanced small arm in production at the time?

Hitler was frigging stupid. Had he not went to war with russia then im sure nazi germany might still be around today. Hitler could have had the best weapons and he still would have lost.

But that is my point Im not so sure hilter would have turned on Russia if they had better weapons, at the time the only thing the Russians had going for them was the numbers.

I think they would have mopped us up the turned on each other, I believe Russia would have won leaving them the super power over the next 50 years.

But that is my point Im not so sure hilter would have turned on Russia if they had better weapons, at the time the only thing the Russians had going for them was the numbers.

I think they would have mopped us up the turned on each other, I believe Russia would have won leaving them the super power over the next 50 years.

Even so, hitler did not listen to his war staff. He went on little rants because he was so doped up. He made sooo many bad choices. He still would have lost. Russia could have had plasma rifles in a 40 watt range and he still would have invaded. He thought the nazi army was unstoppable. He was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom