• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK47 builder tools/party or some help???

PHendricks

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
62   0
Reaction score
Ok, so I love me some commie guns. So much in fact I decided to date a Viet lady for the full experience. Anyways after owning quite a few ak, sks ect. I have decided to build one. Well I got the parts kit here, got my lowers and got it pretty much done.... except for the riveting. NOW I will admit, I was about to drill and tap for a screw build but I do not want my first build to be the cheap and easy so I will go head and rivet it. I do not have any of the jigs, press or riveting tools. I would like to use or borrow somebodies. I can do it at your place, would be nice if you showed me through the process though I think I will be ok on my own. I'd be plenty OK with paying for time and services or even bringing a couple of beers.... Or if we could throw a builders party that would be legit. I also have a vz58 I have to assemble so 3 guns in total... 1 polish folder and a Khyber pass side folder.

MMMMM Well well well, aint she a beauty! My first build is done, would say my last but I have 1 more receiver lol. Hopefully I will have pics of a completed VZ58 later this week, assuming I dont get lazy.

Attachments

• 20160417_184953.jpg
    20160417_184953.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20160417_185007.jpg
    20160417_185007.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 43
MMMMM Well well well, aint she a beauty! My first build is done, would say my last but I have 1 more receiver lol. Hopefully I will have pics of a completed VZ58 later this week, assuming I dont get lazy.

Beautiful! See, it isn't so hard. Proper tools, a little guidence and perseverance. Boom! Out comes the most reliable weapon on the planet.

Way to give them Lego AR boys a run for the money.

Back
Top Bottom