• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AKv9 sbr

Phydoux

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Violent pacifist
103   0
Reaction score
I’ve put in my eform to sbr my AK-9
Without getting into the pistol brace vs stock argument, my question is will a wood stock fit on the psa ak9? I’m a newbie when it comes to ak’s. I can put a folding stock on it when the stamp arrives and I have the folding pistol brace now. I just think it would look bada$$ with a redwood stock, to match the red wood grip and hand guard I’ve already put on it. So is it doable? Is it diy? Or gunsmith?
Any help would be awesome!!

Can you post a pic of the rear trunnion? Not having a PSA can’t speak with certainty but I’ve read they have a “puzzle piece” rear trunnion. If it has a tang like a typical Ak I don’t see why it wouldn’t fit. May need that extra puzzle piece? Just a thought...

8CE57397-44BF-4BD6-A0EF-716A1F1A2635.jpeg
E8228311-1E33-49E7-9D6D-CDB3FD7CD106.jpeg
502AD0AD-77A0-4508-A0A5-B69881FA6B73.jpeg
Take the brace/end plate option off an post some photos of the rear trunion

Yea doesn’t have the top tang. You may be able to fit a stock to it, but your gonna have the void on the stock where the top tang would be. Might be able to contact one of the custom AK stock makers and have them work up a matching set of hand guards and stock. I just started following a guy on Instagram, I will have to see if I can find him and send his info.

Back
Top Bottom