• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AL Officer Killed by Man Recently Released from Prison

From what I heard, he killed the passenger he was riding with (roommate?) and pushed his body out of the vehicle in the middle of the road. That was why police were trying to stop him.

"The suspect, Brian Lansing Martin, was sentenced in 2013 to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to manslaughter. He was arrested in 2011 for killing his father over an owed debt in Tuscumbia. He was released from prison in May 2016, according to police."

Killed his father and in 2013 sentenced to 10 years, is out in 2016 and then kills two men, William Mealback of Muscle Shoals and SGT Risner. So in less than 9 years kills three men. It's time to put this rabid piece of dung down for good.
Time to fry his ass.

Judge Awards Funds To Brian Lansing Martin For Private Investigator for his case?
So the court will give a convicted murderer $$$ for a P.I. to help in his defense case?
I'm definately confused.............

Judge Awards Funds To Brian Lansing Martin For Private Investigator for his case?
So the court will give a convicted murderer $$$ for a P.I. to help in his defense case?
I'm definately confused.............

Well, yeah. What's wrong with that?
The State has an endless supply of government agents to investigate the case, discover evidence, document evidence, test evidence, etc.
The government has uniform cops,
they have detectives,
they have the crime lab....

So yeah, a defendant ought to be able to get some money to hire somebody who will do cop-like duties, but with an eye towards finding and preserving the evidence that favors the defendant.
Cops generally only want to find and save evidence that favors the government in its prosecution of citizens.

Back
Top Bottom