• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama Deer hunt

Putnambuck

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
Any of you fellas know of a good outfitter in Alabama with a decent chance at a good buck?
I might be a little late but I'm gonna give it a shot.
Looking to go sometime late January or early February.

Appreciate the input

Any of you fellas know of a good outfitter in Alabama with a decent chance at a good buck?
I might be a little late but I'm gonna give it a shot.
Looking to go sometime late January or early February.

Appreciate the input
Just saw this. Great Southern Outdoors in Union Springs, AL. Friend of mine owns it and top notch. Google it.

That's Mega buck territory. I've killed some good ones there over the years

Hunted outside of Selma for 20 years every Jan. Haven’t done it in 5 years..
About 20 minutes from Jackie Bushmans place the Sportsman Lodge.. We killed monsters every year...

Hunted outside of Selma for 20 years every Jan. Haven’t done it in 5 years..
About 20 minutes from Jackie Bushmans place the Sportsman Lodge.. We killed monsters every year...
I had a lease in Letohatchee, AL... not far from there years ago. Great hunting

Just saw this. Great Southern Outdoors in Union Springs, AL. Friend of mine owns it and top notch. Google it.
I actually hunted there several years ago, killed a nice 8 pointer. I went ahead and booked with Shady Grove outfitters which is a little south of Union Springs. They have a few bad reviews but I've found out you can't always go by reviews, we'll see! Talked to the guy and he said the rut is just firing up for them. Said they've been seeing some good ones in the daylight.
I'll post how it goes when I get back. Hunting next Thursday through Saturday.

I actually hunted there several years ago, killed a nice 8 pointer. I went ahead and booked with Shady Grove outfitters which is a little south of Union Springs. They have a few bad reviews but I've found out you can't always go by reviews, we'll see! Talked to the guy and he said the rut is just firing up for them. Said they've been seeing some good ones in the daylight.
I'll post how it goes when I get back. Hunting next Thursday through Saturday.
My property isn't far from there. The rut is just getting going.

Back
Top Bottom