• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama Members

mcgraw28

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
2   0
Reaction score
To all Alabama members interested I have just started a group for Alabama residents only. The name of the group is Alabama Guns. I started this group so we could identify with each other easier and so we could possibly trade easier and more often. If interested pm me or ask to join the group.

Thanks

Last edited:
Well they can't! You got the internet tied up over there - now get off and give some one else a turn.

I'm just joking - good luck with your group!

Ha thanks just trying to get more Alabama members active and to see how many people for Alabama on here. Love this site its just mostly for Georgia residents though.

Do ya'll share a computer at Walmart? JK. Lets welcome the Alabama gang to ODT,they show us how to play football.

I graduated from that engineering/cow college, do I quailify ?? actually I did'nt, but they did offer me a diploma to leave the school and the state, made me promise never to return. I agreed to their terms ! I still root for the Plainsmen, War Eagles, Tigers or whatever they happen to be calling themselves on any particular day. What am I joining ? Do I have to come to Alabama ? if so, I guess I'm out due to the agreed to terms, I woulda been a good member too. LOL, good luck, seriously !

I am trying to get members that currently live in Alabama due to this site mainly being a Georgia site. Trying to make little easier for Alabama members to do transactions. Sorry to all Georgia residents. But if you travel to Alabama frequently and willing to do sales and trades maybe able to make exception. PM me if you are interested in joining!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom