• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama Oklahoma

Alabama will be playing Clemson's best team ever. IMHO. I am not a fan but Ala letting Oklahoma back in the game should give a fan's rise to hope. . Looking forward to a great game. Now if that Dawg Nation would just stop it with all the but this and but that.....

Alabama will be playing Clemson's best team ever. IMHO. I am not a fan but Ala letting Oklahoma back in the game should give a fan's rise to hope. . Looking forward to a great game. Now if that Dawg Nation would just stop it with all the but this and but that.....
All true, but anybody who watched the game knows that Murray was the only reason that Oklahoma stayed close. Heisman winner or not, he stayed clear of the Bama defense because of his speed and agility, which is something that Trevor Lawrence doesn't come close to having. Passing arm, yes, but not the ability to elude the tacklers like he'll need in the championship game. It could get ugly for him........

I expect Trevor to make some mistakes. He was playing high school ball last year now thrust into a national championship. What a win it would be!!! I'll be watching as a fan of the game. May the best team win.....no buts

999A7443-7F83-43B8-989B-31EC3D70E4EB.jpeg

You’re right on one count your opinion isn’t with much and to beat all you realize that. Well put.

I'm right on more counts than that. LSU beat Georgia. Alabama beat LSU. Alabama beat Georgia. Hopefully, you could follow all that. Not sure why you're so contentious, but I'm glad I could set you straight. Let me know if I can be of further help.

I'm right on more counts than that. LSU beat Georgia. Alabama beat LSU. Alabama beat Georgia. Hopefully, you could follow all that. Not sure why you're so contentious, but I'm glad I could set you straight. Let me know if I can be of further help.
I pretty sure you’re not and that’s because I said so. One reason I never said any of what you said didn’t happen. Bystanders are just what they are. They try to provoke stuff that is never said so grow up.

Back
Top Bottom