• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama Oklahoma

I pretty sure you’re not and that’s because I said so. One reason I never said any of what you said didn’t happen. Bystanders are just what they are. They try to provoke stuff that is never said so grow up.

Big gulps, huh? Hope you have a better day.

F417DBD8-BFE9-4632-9591-D1EA0D2B3468.jpeg

I am, if you knew me, one of the biggest Bama fans ever. Have been a very long time. Not your “bandwagon” fans. About this game and what I saw, Bama made some stupid mistakes that gave OK 1st downs that resulted in touchdowns. KEEP YOUR HELMET ON!!! We know who you are!!!, result, 1st down!!!

About GA vs. the Committee. No, they got it wrong. GA IS ONE of the best 4 teams in the country. Ok, they lost to LSU??? They played a heck of a game against Bama and everyone that lost to Bama barely got penalized and by that I mean by falling in the ranks. IF that was the case and conference championships do matter then why did GA go ahead of conference champion The Ohio State??? Because they knew that GA was the better team but did not want another SEC vs SEC.

Bama vs Clemson. Gonna be tough. I think that if Bama can pressure Lawrence then he will make mistakes, Bama is very good when that happens. Lawrence is a heck of a QB. Clemson has a very good defense as well. I hope to see the ball moving all over the field and Jacobs both the Harris boys doing what they do. Bama’s receiving core is very good and as we saw last night Tua is pretty dang accurate. Gonna be a good game.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom