• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama Oklahoma

After Alabama set Georgia straight again I don't have any interest in poking the UGA fans too bad. Next season ought to be a good one for Georgia (and Alabama, Florida, LSU, Texas A&M).
It was a good game and Alabama won, but to say they set them straight is a stupid gesture, but I always consider the source. 35 to 28 is not setting someone straight. Actually it's like by the skin of their teeth.

Bama didn't wipe Georgia's tail, matter of fact Georgia played them better than anyone. Saban was pretty tore up during that game as I recalled. How fast some folks forget.
If they don't get their mind off of what they think should have been then Texas will do the same thing that Bama did, for the last two straight years. Time to move on boys, maybe next season........

When that Bama receiver. #8, caught that pass and then ran OVER the OK defender....THAT was some good ol' fashioned football. Probably even brought a smile to Bear Bryant's face.
=============================================
Kyler Murray's future is in baseball, lot safer, longer career, mo' money.

When that Bama receiver. #8, caught that pass and then ran OVER the OK defender....THAT was some good ol' fashioned football. Probably even brought a smile to Bear Bryant's face.
Yeah, if I was Murray i'd go baseball. Now Trevor Lawrence is a total different story, he'll go high if he stays healthy.

It was a good game and Alabama won, but to say they set them straight is a stupid gesture, but I always consider the source. 35 to 28 is not setting someone straight. Actually it's like by the skin of their teeth.
I'm assuming we all know that close only counts in horseshoes.......

Tyler was good,but I sure didn't see a heisman winner in him

Back
Top Bottom