• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama vs Auburn final thoughts

BBXyNyQ.img

Here's how I see it...AUBURN WON THE TIDE LOST...now I'm a ALABAMA fan to the core and some will say I'm biased....the better team did not win but THEY WON....I saw some funny things go in this game,more so than I've seen in a long time....the ball bounces funny sometimes. ..AUBURN got some lucky breaks tonite and they won...ROLL TIDE ROLL

It’s almost impossible to get a play off with a live ball with :01 on the clock.

Twelfth man call: Punter came out & went to line up as WR. AU subbed but AL wasn’t allowed time to get their subs in (Waddle off of the field).
Those 2 plays were the game changers imo.

Who would’ve thought the winning QB would be the one that completed 14 of 30.

Let’s hope GA has some mojo Saturday. They’ll need it especially with the additional injuries & first half suspension.

Here's how I see it...AUBURN WON THE TIDE LOST...now I'm a Obama fan to the core and some will say I'm biased....the better team did not win but THEY WON....I saw some funny things go in this game,more so than I've seen in a long time....the ball bounces funny sometimes. ..AUBURN got some lucky breaks tonite and they won...ROLL TIDE ROLL
But you're an Obama fan, too?!?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom