Who wins the championship?

• Alabama

Votes: 42 40.4%
  • Clemson

Votes: 47 45.2%
  • You can’t beat a good taco

Votes: 15 14.4%

• Total voters
No doubt in my mind, Clemson is the best team in the country. Lawrence was superb. Clemson's offensive line handled Alabama and made it look easy. Clemson's receivers looked like acrobats. Their defense came up with the turnovers. All around whoopin' they handed out. Hats off to them. Looking forward to next year's rematch already.

Congrats to Clemson on an amazing (bordering on perfect) game. Amazing talent and coaching on that team. You can't win them all and I really can't think of any team I'd rather lose to. They are a class act and seem to genuinely have fun playing the game.

I have never bet on a sports game - ever. I was so confident about last night's game that I bet one friend $10 and another friend a burrito. So not only am I disappointed today, I'm $10 and one burrito poorer. Learned my lesson.

Already looking forward to next season - Roll Tide!

Congrats to Clemson on an amazing (bordering on perfect) game. Amazing talent and coaching on that team. You can't win them all and I really can't think of any team I'd rather lose to. They are a class act and seem to genuinely have fun playing the game.

I have never bet on a sports game - ever. I was so confident about last night's game that I bet one friend $10 and another friend a burrito. So not only am I disappointed today, I'm $10 and one burrito poorer. Learned my lesson.

Already looking forward to next season - Roll Tide!

Heard 'Bama was changing the chant to "Roll Over, Tide"

J/K... Still stinging over Bulldog loss to Tide...

Back
Top Bottom