• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

%alabama

You must be cross eyed, his face is actually facing opposite of where it should be if his facemask had been yanked. Must have been facemasklash.........
OK, for a while I thought you were being serious. OK, you got me. Well played. ;)
Because I know you remember the "hands to the face" call earlier in the game that was far less egregious? Probably not... it was against UGA, resulting in a Bama first down. I'm just glad Bama was able to survive that whole 10 yards they were flagged with during the game.

OK, for a while I thought you were being serious. OK, you got me. Well played. ;)
Because I know you remember the "hands to the face" call earlier in the game that was far less egregious? Probably not... it was against UGA, resulting in a Bama first down. I'm just glad Bama was able to survive that whole 10 yards they were flagged with during the game.

A homer site but if you want to see that no-call facemask and a few others:

https://ugawire.com/2018/12/02/uga-...e-mask-etc-compilation-of-missed-seccg-calls/

And we have fans of other SEC TEAMS becoming ga fans. I guess they went to both schools...oh the irony...their team gets beat by THE TIDE and their only hope was ga dawgs and the got beat..
If your comment is about me, I'm not UGA fan, at all. (I took great pleasure in LSU manhandling them.) I'm a college football fan. I hate to see it tarnished by poor officiating. But I will admit, it wasn't as blatant as last year. So you have that going for you...

I can understand your frustration, but after all the complaining and name calling, it really boils down to this: Georgia lost because they dominated for only 3 quarters. The one that they didn't unfortunately had to be the fourth, which contains that one very important statistic, the final score. If they had kept control of that last 15 minutes, they'd probably be playing Bama again in the playoffs. But just like that old 70's Atlanta Braves slogan, "there's always next season"........

A homer site but if you want to see that no-call facemask and a few others:

https://ugawire.com/2018/12/02/uga-...e-mask-etc-compilation-of-missed-seccg-calls/
LOL... those are all due to camera angles... and gravitation pull.... or something. :lol:

In all fairness, I remember the no call on the late/out of bounds hit. He was out of bounds (obviously) but that would have been a marginal call. Either call or no call is understandable. Of course, it just happened to go Bama's way, again. You know.... 'coincidence'.

I can understand your frustration, but after all the complaining and name calling, it really boils down to this: Georgia lost because they dominated for only 3 quarters. The one that they didn't unfortunately had to be the fourth, which contains that one very important statistic, the final score. If they had kept control of that last 15 minutes, they'd probably be playing Bama again in the playoffs. But just like that old 70's Atlanta Braves slogan, "there's always next season"........
The quarter with the bad calls?
Bama has more talent than UGA and is probably a better team. It would be nice if they could play a game that is equally officiated so we could find out. It would also be nice if football fans were objective. But fan is a derivation of 'fanatic'. So I'm not going to hold my breathe on that.

The quarter with the bad calls?
Bama has more talent than UGA and is probably a better team. It would be nice if they could play a game that is equally officiated so we could find out. It would also be nice if football fans were objective. But fan is a derivation of 'fanatic'. So I'm not going to hold my breathe on that.
Funny, but bad officiating is the exact same reason they used last year in their loss to Bama. Wonder why it's always when they're in a game against a better team that they cry about the officials being against them? I guess Ga. fans actually believe that there are SEC officials who manage every game for them except when they play Alabama. Then ole' Nick puts the Hillary Clinton on them and pays them off to always go against any penalty that Bama commits, causing Georgia to lose the game. It's simple, if Tua had stayed in, Kirby's team would have won, but Nick paid his offensive guard to step on his ankle so he could get injured and then his second string quarterback could come in and really show them how to get their butts handed to them. Bad calls bad calls everywhere, but only against the Bulldogs..........

Funny, but bad officiating is the exact same reason they used last year in their loss to Bama. Wonder why it's always when they're in a game against a better team that they cry about the officials being against them?
You don't even realize the irony of what you just typed. It's OK, you're a "fan". The game doesn't matter, just the 'W'.
I remember all those video clips of the bad calls posted by UGA fans when UGA lost to LSU. 'Member that? Man that was crazy. Oh wait a minute....

You don't even realize the irony of what you just typed. It's OK, you're a "fan". The game doesn't matter, just the 'W'.
I remember all those video clips of the bad calls posted by UGA fans when UGA lost to LSU. 'Member that? Man that was crazy. Oh wait a minute....
Like I said and you just re-iterated, Georgia is the only team in the SEC who had bad calls against them that turned out to be the ONLY reason they lost their games. Let's all have a moment of silence for the Bulldogs, the black sheep of the SEC......... And for the record, I'm a fan of the coach of Alabama, hes unequivocally the best college coach ever, but I'm also a fan of Jalen Hurts. He is more of a class act than the entire Bulldogs team, because he didn't complain when he got a bad deal, just sat back and waited patiently for his time. Well he got it the other night, and he dominated against a team whose only case was that the refs caused them to lose, not a young man who spanked them like an unruly child. I'm done, and I'm proud of the young men on the team representing the SEC champs....... and their coaches!

Back
Top Bottom