• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

%alabama

Facemask? The fingers (2) aren't even hooked around the bar! Looks more like he was scratching his facemask versus grabbing it........
I know math is different in Alabama but …. you know.... 2... 3.... whatever it takes to pretend like it never happened. Maybe From will start a new trend wearing his helmet that way. Real QB's can do it with their eyes closed anyway.

facemask.jpg

Of course sense this wasn't a facemask either apparently, I can understand the selective confusion.

e4de300cce93c9677434133bc0b948ad

Attachments

• facemask2.gif
    facemask2.gif
    105.9 KB · Views: 9
I know math is different in Alabama but …. you know.... 2... 3.... whatever it takes to pretend like it never happened. Maybe From will start a new trend wearing his helmet that way. Real QB's can do it with their eyes closed anyway.

View attachment 1897048

Of course sense this wasn't a facemask either apparently, I can understand the selective confusion.

e4de300cce93c9677434133bc0b948ad

Yeah, but did he "hook" the mask first? :dizzy: He clearly didn't "intend" to almost break his neck. Bama fans.... Seriously, you guys beat the crap out of teams every year. Can't we bitch about something?

Yeah, but did he "hook" the mask first? :dizzy: He clearly didn't "intend" to almost break his neck. Bama fans.... Seriously, you guys beat the crap out of teams every year. Can't we ***** about something?
What, making up rules is awesome man! You can justify anything that way. I think I'm on board. Tomorrow is going to be interesting I think. Instead of being an hour late for work tomorrow.... I'll be 23 hours early!

DSgO1KpUIAAOJ1Z.jpg

I'm old enough to remember when the refs didn't call this face mask against Baker Mayfield in the 2018 Rose Bowl. This was also the same "no call" that proceeded a punt that led to uga's score to force OT.

Face it dawg(sp), if there had been a penalty on this play, y'all wouldn't have been there to complain about the officiating in the National Championship game. To Hell With Georgia!
How dare you accuse Georgia of something so atrocious, only Alabama does that kind of stuff! Sheer heresy!

Finally it seems the scwalling and pitching a fit has stopped....guess everybody's muscles started cramping from all the lose of fluid from crying....just drink some more haterade they say it's good to help replenish the salts and you've lost thru the tears

Finally it seems the scwalling and pitching a fit has stopped....guess everybody's muscles started cramping from all the lose of fluid from crying....just drink some more haterade they say it's good to help replenish the salts and you've lost thru the tears
Arguing with Bama homers is like arguing with Democrats. They simply invent their own reality. After a while even slow learners realize its pointless.

Back
Top Bottom