• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

%alabama

Hope he saves it he will need it in the future... No assistant coach who has ever become a head coach under him has ever beaten Saban, when they played against him... Bama fan, no just stating the facts...

I think it's funny that this keeping popping up. The stats for coaches that weren't his assistants aren't much better. Is Hugh$Freeze the only coach to beat him twice?

Just googled it. It's funny, if you type "what coaches have beat" guess whose name pops up. Richt has beaten him twice as well as Meyer.

I think it's funny that this keeping popping up. The stats for coaches that weren't his assistants aren't much better. Is Hugh$Freeze the only coach to beat him twice?

Just googled it. It's funny, if you type "what coaches have beat" guess whose name pops up. Richt has beaten him twice as well as Meyer.
Miles beat him 3 times.

I have no problem with the outcome of the Georgia Alabama game. Alabama beat them. I do take issue with Notre Dame not even playing a conference championship and being rated higher than Georgia and even Ohio State.

We all know though that Notre Dame is the most popular team in college football so anything they can do to get them into the playoffs increases their viewership and ad revenue.

I have no problem with the outcome of the Georgia Alabama game. Alabama beat them. I do take issue with Notre Dame not even playing a conference championship and being rated higher than Georgia and even Ohio State.

We all know though that Notre Dame is the most popular team in college football so anything they can do to get them into the playoffs increases their viewership and ad revenue.
The committee and the NCAA should go ahead and limit that Clemson vs Notre Dame game to one quarter.....because it's likely to be over by then.

You can find something in every single game played that didn’t get called. I’m not a “homer” Bama fan, but I am a Bama fan. I don’t think that was a facemask and I don’t have a problem in the world calling out a penalty against Bama when I see it. My biggest fear for Bama this season was LSU and after that game was UGA.

UGA played them very well, I think that fake punt is what screwed things up. I think the committee got the top 4 teams wrong because UGA is one of the top 3 teams in the country if not should have at least taken the #4 spot, without a doubt. It was a good game. Very proud of Jalen and what he did.

Just googled it. It's funny, if you type "what coaches have beat" guess whose name pops up. Richt has beaten him twice as well as Mey

Your correction has been noted ... Thank you...

Back
Top Bottom