• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alcohol deals for trade fodder.

Please consider everclear. It is what I stock. Antiseptic quality. Can be diluted. Add a little to water to make it safer to drink even. It burns, too. Backup fuel or...otherwise. I keep it because a bottle can make cocktails for an entire evening of guests. But I have recently thought bout stockpiling.

As for tobacco check out roll your own tobacco. They can be found in huge size bags. Not normally more than $20 for a huge bag. Get a vacuum sealer and some dessicant and it should be kosher.
I've got 3 bottles at the house. Cheap and effective if ever needed. When times are good I'm not touching though!:pound:

For barter and not embalming...
Cases of 200ml well vodka like Boston, Takka, or Smirnoff
Cases of 200ml bourbon like Jack, Evan, or Dickel
Add some some Canadian blended, tequila, and rum, and you have a good barter inventory.

Big bags of roll your own tobacco. Make dime bags with it. You remember how don't you? :lol:

Rolling a good Virginia blend tobacco cigarette isn't difficult and it stores well. I smoked years ago and would roll my own when a pack of Marlboros reached $4.25 in San Francisco. You can buy machines to roll them and filters are cheap if you want to use them.

Every time I deployed my wife sent me tobacco and papers. I had a rolling machine for when I had time on my hands, but I can still roll up a nice smoke in about ten seconds. My Command Sergeant Major was constantly threatening me with a piss test…

Eric

Every time I deployed my wife sent me tobacco and papers. I had a rolling machine for when I had time on my hands, but I can still roll up a nice smoke in about ten seconds. My Command Sergeant Major was constantly threatening me with a piss test…

Eric

Did you spend a lot of time in Poland?
My son in law is a tanker and all he does in Poland is smoke rolled cigs and get drunk....lol.

Back
Top Bottom