1. Phone
  2. Computer
Browser
Chrome

Talos

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Hew many foe-men.
Reaction score
It doesn't happen too often, but sometimes someone will comment back to a post I made and I won't get an alert. Happened to a Want to Buy ad I posted and didn't see someone had commented until days later when I happened to check. Most recently it was a reply to a comment I made in someone's post. I've made no changes to what alerts I receive, it just happens randomly and I do make sure to click the subscribe to thread checkbox. I did however notice that if you don't click on a thread for a while then the alerts for that thread stop, but that is not the case as it is recent comments I randomly don't get an alert for. I am referring to the on site alerts as I'm only set up to receive emails for inbox messages though.

Upvote 1
Yes!! Same with me . When i post ads of “ I want to buy” i dont get alerts, only reason i knew about people commenting on my posts was because i wanted to relist other items and saw comments on my ads when i was looking at posts to re post

Yes!! Same with me . When i post ads of “ I want to buy” i dont get alerts, only reason i knew about people commenting on my posts was because i wanted to relist other items and saw comments on my ads when i was looking at posts to re post
Glad I'm not the only one!

people may have you on force ignore. if someone that has me on force ignore comments on a post I am sub'ed to...you will not get a notification about that thread until you click on it again. happens all the time.

Back
Top Bottom