• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alexanders is at it again

Rookie, I can find them for $200 more. LOL

Do these folks get called out? A man can asks what he wants of course but it can get down right ridiculous. It's not even worth checking classifieds anymore, you just shake your head and move on. The prices I see on a daily basis are insane. Jokers posting the same guns for 6 months with high prices just can't put 2 and 2 together can they?

Do these folks get called out? A man can asks what he wants of course but it can get down right ridiculous. It's not even worth checking classifieds anymore, you just shake your head and move on. The prices I see on a daily basis are insane. Jokers posting the same guns for 6 months with high prices just can't put 2 and 2 together can they?
I think it's against the rules to "threadcrap"
My advice is just to add those people to your ignore list and you won't see those ads again. You won't see anything they post, but if they're that clueless, what does it matter?

Theres gold in.them there guns.These are the highest priced classifieds in the country on Here.I found stuff on the internet hundreds cheaper had it shipped and paid ffl dealer still came out hundreds cheaper .I guess they just like posting adds !

Back
Top Bottom