The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
683   0
Reaction score
Some good deals here.
ALEXANDER'S.JPG

Those are some good prices..
but
Do they have ANY of them in stock?

Good question. I had a brief and unpleasant experience with Alexander's a couple years back when they had a Savage rifle for a fantastic price in their ad. Good thing I called ahead because it is at least a 2 hour drive one way. The salesman was completely rude and said they were out of stock. This was at opening time on the first day of the sale. I won't waste my time with them again.

There are some great prices listed here, if they actually have them. Good luck!

Good question. I had a brief and unpleasant experience with Alexander's a couple years back when they had a Savage rifle for a fantastic price in their ad. Good thing I called ahead because it is at least a 2 hour drive one way. The salesman was completely rude and said they were out of stock. This was at opening time on the first day of the sale. I won't waste my time with them again.

There are some great prices listed here, if they actually have them. Good luck!
I believe that guy is gone.
Talk with Earl, Mark, or Mark the owner.

I believe that guy is gone.
Talk with Earl, Mark, or Mark the owner.

I hope so. It would have been much easier to forget if he had been nice about it, at least. LOL

I didn't want to piss in your thread, but I remember posting the ad here, same as you, in steals and deals and I wasn't the only member here who had an interesting conversation with them that morning.

I hope Alexander's is a good dealer. That was the only experience I ever had with them and they do have some great prices in their sales ads. If I'm ever up their way I'll stop in and have a look see.

Back
Top Bottom