• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All Call, Member help

deets- personal details
halos- referring to people saying you were a very good guy (“your HALO is glowing”)

I never questioned your intentions. I’m just saying if someone came and asked me for the phone number of someone I traded with, I’d tell them to pound sand. I don’t share other people info without permission.

And I’m pretty sure that rOm was agreeing with me

I haven't and wasn't asking for anyone's personal information, I have the mans PayPal info which is his email.
You don't know me and are probably better off that way cause I'm old and call it like I see it. Folks nowadays think a simple question is everything but a question.

I'm not trying to "cut" anything. I'm just saying that it's a thin line between trying to help somebody out and giving away personal information without one's consent. Good for you for looking out for the guy. I'm just with NAnder on this. Unless it was someone I trusted and knew really well, I'm not sure I'd pass along someone's number without their consent and if someone gave mine out without my consent, I'd be irritated.

It wasn't implied towards you.

Well the thought was that someone the party knew would contact them not so much just throwing peoples numbers into the air.
We used to call that "Buddy Checks".

Just trying to find out how he was. He has a post (I do also) in the faith and fellowship thread.

You know no one would check on you.

I'd check on him (and yourself) if i realize he's missing.

:noidea:

Hahahaha

Yeah... I couldn’t handle your “straight talk”.

good luck, again.
You haven’t been around here very long so maybe just not insert yourself on this one. Sniper22 has been instrumental in helping a lot of people in need through ODT, so he isn’t some random guy asking for personal info...

You haven’t been around here very long so maybe just not insert yourself on this one. Sniper22 has been instrumental in helping a lot of people in need through ODT, so he isn’t some random guy asking for personal info...

About the nicest "shut the **** up" I've ever read.

Read the first two pages.

People start saying they are going to “go to his town” to look for him, messaging old traders for info, getting to their desktops so they can “research” better.

Yeah I’m new here, but I thought there was some respect for each other’s privacy?

Read the first two pages.

People start saying they are going to “go to his town” to look for him, messaging old traders for info, getting to their desktops so they can “research” better.

Yeah I’m new here, but I thought there was some respect for each other’s privacy?
Then maybe you should have researched better, we all know Sniper22 and he's all about good.

What is "deets"? Also "halos"?
I have contact informationfrom several members here and have made extremely close friends with many. You seem to be pitching gas on a fire... or your have other motives?

seems some people see it and just try to cut it..
Just ignore, people still living with Tin foil hats. What you are doing is good.

Back
Top Bottom