• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All Call, Member help

Wow...It's real hard to see the true intentions of someone you don't know. I understand the resistance to get involved in someone else's good intentions, But I also understand it takes time to learn people, good and bad. I do understand the privacy part of this. I will say this...I've got cancer, I could fall over at any minute, and I would WANT Sniper trying to find me, hell, most of you would be welcome to get together to come find me. Now, I haven't slipped into that DARK area mentally yet, but a lot of people have, and sometimes, just sometimes, all that's needed for them to come back, is someone showing interest. I was a Marine, and I saw way too many suicides, and I've talked quite a few out of it. I have no Idea where Snipers friend is in his life, but I know he's Snipers friend, and has Sniper worried.

P.S....It was real hard to type this using "Sniper" instead of his real name, he's a friend of mine, and we call each other by our real names...

I haven't and wasn't asking for anyone's personal information, I have the mans PayPal info which is his email.
You don't know me and are probably better off that way cause I'm old and call it like I see it. Folks nowadays think a simple question is everything but a question.

It wasn't implied towards you.

Just trying to find out how he was. He has a post (I do also) in the faith and fellowship thread.

I'd check on him (and yourself) if i realize he's missing.

Hey bro,

I appreciate you man

Wow...It's real hard to see the true intentions of someone you don't know. I understand the resistance to get involved in someone else's good intentions, But I also understand it takes time to learn people, good and bad. I do understand the privacy part of this. I will say this...I've got cancer, I could fall over at any minute, and I would WANT Sniper trying to find me, hell, most of you would be welcome to get together to come find me. Now, I haven't slipped into that DARK area mentally yet, but a lot of people have, and sometimes, just sometimes, all that's needed for them to come back, is someone showing interest. I was a Marine, and I saw way too many suicides, and I've talked quite a few out of it. I have no Idea where Snipers friend is in his life, but I know he's Snipers friend, and has Sniper worried.

P.S....It was real hard to type this using "Sniper" instead of his real name, he's a friend of mine, and we call each other by our real names...

I'm good with whatever you call me.
You are a Marine!

Preach it my friend...
We’re together in the fight....
Semper Fi

Back
Top Bottom