• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ALL THAT AMMO IN STORAGE

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
What do you guys think will happen to all the ammo the military has stashed in all the places of the world. Do you think there is a chance we will get a swipe at some. I mean I know they won't pack it up and bring it back, it's too expensive. They will sell it to the Ukrainians for 2 cents on the dollar. However that still leaves a lot of ammo back close to home. They will burn through a ton waiting for the new stuff but there should be a heap left.

N
Probably give a bunch to the Taliban, some to the Somali pirates, some to Iran, some to Russia, and the rest to China.

No chance in Hades it 'comes home', unless one of the aforementioned parties has it on their landing crafts.
No doubt! Just enough to justify waging war on who ever they gave it to and I would lay odds on it being a large oil producing country. Indeed! That would stave off inflation for a while. Seems like we go to war everything is fine these days anyway.

I'm sure it's some guys full time job to stare at an excel sheet with expiration dates and have warehouse guys rotate pallets/lot numbers into service.

Back
Top Bottom