• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ALL THAT AMMO IN STORAGE

Most AFB, have underground storage areas with millions of Rounds. I can only speak about Air Force, because, I guarded the Ramps as they opened up and trucks rolled in and left empty. Air Force Material Command. (AFMC)
You know there has to millions and millions upon millions of rounds. A 5.56 yard sale would bring some much needed revenue. Not to mention pad my stash. Just open up an airstrip and make a nice little drive thru. LOL

What do you guys think will happen to all the ammo the military has stashed in all the places of the world. Do you think there is a chance we will get a swipe at some. I mean I know they won't pack it up and bring it back, it's too expensive. They will sell it to the Ukrainians for 2 cents on the dollar. However that still leaves a lot of ammo back close to home. They will burn through a ton waiting for the new stuff but there should be a heap left.
As much of a chance at getting 80b in arms back from the tallywackerban.

Just like the "$400 1911s" the CMP was going to sell in the new program, the cheap repatriation of obsolete milsurp ammo is simply a neckbeard's dream.
Why the hell is it so hard for a citizen to own a transcendental piece of its country's history? You dont perpetuate a culture when you gatekeep your own people. Like how many kids run around dressed like a russian street thug compared to any bad ass raider or macvsog because you could get an ak or mosin for a few weekends of cutting grass

Why the hell is it so hard for a citizen to own a transcendental piece of its country's history? You dont perpetuate a culture when you gatekeep your own people. Like how many kids run around dressed like a russian street thug compared to any bad ass raider or macvsog because you could get an ak or mosin for a few weekends of cutting grass
Shouldn't be, ahould it? We have rulers, not statesmen. The sniveling quislings we elect are closet communists or worse. Government crushes freedom.

Back
Top Bottom