• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All the folks asking $700+ for Glocks... (Thread on Economy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Meerkat

Default rank <2000 posts
Wild Animal
Banned Permanently
160   0
Reaction score
Good luck with sale. You might want to put the crackpipe down and sell while you can.

The economy is going into a major recession. I can bet my AR that the next few weeks will see unemployment soar to 20%. Economy is at a stand still. People are losing their jobs left and right. Money will be hard to come by for many, and you'll be begging people to buy your gun for $350-400. Mark my words.

You're not going to be able to sell that crap Glock of yours with one mag for $750. You can lock your ad all you want.

Buckle up folks.

Good luck with sale. You might want to put the crackpipe down and sell while you can.

The economy is going into a major recession. I can bet my AR that the next few weeks will see unemployment soar to 20%. Economy is at a stand still. People are losing their jobs left and right. Money will be hard to come by for many, and you'll be begging people to buy your gun for $350-400. Mark my words.

You're not going to be able to sell that crap Glock of yours with one mag for $750. You can lock your ad all you want.

Buckle up folks.

This guy! :pound:

Another thread telling people what their property is worth, lol.
If you read any of my recent posts on prices you'd know I support free markets and supply and demand. I never mentioned how much they should sell their gun for. Where did you read that? I was making a comment on the economic state of the market.

I'm telling folks things will get very ugly soon. The writing is on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom