• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All-Veterans using My Healthy Vet Program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can a medical facility decide to not treat patients due to a pandemic. What are they in business for? Had the same happen with an appointment with a dermatologist mid March and they decided not to see patients. Still have not heard from them about a reschedule (not that I am worried about that, if I was I would call and initiate an appointment.) They are the ones losing money. Glad it is working out for you DD!

Something you need to know!!!!!!!!!!! If you use My Healthy Vet on line be aware!!!!!!!! This is a heads up and important you know..This is not a thread to feel Pity or Sorry for me Please, but very important for all Veterans who use it..I contacted them 2 months ago Via PM, to my primary care doctor in Blairsville..They are not taking any patients due to this Covid Crap..I have what I believe is a tumor that started near my left elbow. I contacted them sent pic's and they recommended going to the Hospital on Clairmont in Decatur. I told them with conditions going on in Atlanta that was out of the question..The said Via pm that they would have someone call me..I waited a month and during that time it is growing at an alarming rate and the nerve endings are right at the surface..You know with an injury you always seem to exacerbate the area and inadvertently bump it causing pain..Well I sent them pic's again and raised hell saying and quoting to them, that Trump keeps announcing the Veterans have a better program outside the VA if needed. I did not hear a word from them, Until this morning..No call I just went to the site and was going to re-up some scrips and saw that I had a message...Normally when you get a message Via pm, it is forwarded to your personal e-mail...She sent me the contact for urgent care here in Ellijay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get this on the 18th of this month!! 7 days ago...Veterans Just a heads up,,Always go to their site and check for pm's, don't rely on it notifying you with an e-mail...I will be leaving to go down shortly, I just want this cut off...Have a safe and good day!!
just go to the va emergency room

Something you need to know!!!!!!!!!!! If you use My Healthy Vet on line be aware!!!!!!!! This is a heads up and important you know..This is not a thread to feel Pity or Sorry for me Please, but very important for all Veterans who use it..I contacted them 2 months ago Via PM, to my primary care doctor in Blairsville..They are not taking any patients due to this Covid Crap..I have what I believe is a tumor that started near my left elbow. I contacted them sent pic's and they recommended going to the Hospital on Clairmont in Decatur. I told them with conditions going on in Atlanta that was out of the question..The said Via pm that they would have someone call me..I waited a month and during that time it is growing at an alarming rate and the nerve endings are right at the surface..You know with an injury you always seem to exacerbate the area and inadvertently bump it causing pain..Well I sent them pic's again and raised hell saying and quoting to them, that Trump keeps announcing the Veterans have a better program outside the VA if needed. I did not hear a word from them, Until this morning..No call I just went to the site and was going to re-up some scrips and saw that I had a message...Normally when you get a message Via pm, it is forwarded to your personal e-mail...She sent me the contact for urgent care here in Ellijay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get this on the 18th of this month!! 7 days ago...Veterans Just a heads up,,Always go to their site and check for pm's, don't rely on it notifying you with an e-mail...I will be leaving to go down shortly, I just want this cut off...Have a safe and good day!!
Wishing you the best brother. I've had no luck at all here in Carrollton. Haven't seen a Dr. in a year,no blood work for two years.They finally sent me a tentative appointment next February.They sux.

Thanks for the heads up brother. I hope they get you squared away.

Back
Top Bottom