• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All-Veterans using My Healthy Vet Program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Something you need to know!!!!!!!!!!! If you use My Healthy Vet on line be aware!!!!!!!! This is a heads up and important you know..This is not a thread to feel Pity or Sorry for me Please, but very important for all Veterans who use it..I contacted them 2 months ago Via PM, to my primary care doctor in Blairsville..They are not taking any patients due to this Covid Crap..I have what I believe is a tumor that started near my left elbow. I contacted them sent pic's and they recommended going to the Hospital on Clairmont in Decatur. I told them with conditions going on in Atlanta that was out of the question..The said Via pm that they would have someone call me..I waited a month and during that time it is growing at an alarming rate and the nerve endings are right at the surface..You know with an injury you always seem to exacerbate the area and inadvertently bump it causing pain..Well I sent them pic's again and raised hell saying and quoting to them, that Trump keeps announcing the Veterans have a better program outside the VA if needed. I did not hear a word from them, Until this morning..No call I just went to the site and was going to re-up some scrips and saw that I had a message...Normally when you get a message Via pm, it is forwarded to your personal e-mail...She sent me the contact for urgent care here in Ellijay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get this on the 18th of this month!! 7 days ago...Veterans Just a heads up,,Always go to their site and check for pm's, don't rely on it notifying you with an e-mail...I will be leaving to go down shortly, I just want this cut off...Have a safe and good day!!

I've never heard of this site. Hope you get that taken care of. I know the VA healthcare is lacking in more than personal skills.

You know.... I can cut that off your elbow. I'll bring the whiskey.

LOL. Just kidding. Thanks for the heads up.
I have a trauma kit with scalpels, needles sutures and disinfectant..I was getting close to doing that myself it would not be the first time..This is just in a bad position to do that...:thumb:

I have noticed the same thing a few times. Send them a message and wait a week or more wondering why they havens replied and go back on the site to see that they replied and I got no notification. Odd. but this just started recently.

I have never had them message me and it went to my email. I have always had to go to the site. Also the Macon cboc let me do a walk in last month when I found a growth. They set up an appointment afterwords with a local doctor , had it removed and checked within a week.
Bad thing is they don’t tell you this stuff until you press the test button

Back
Top Bottom