• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Almost made it 28 years

This is why I never got married. #Happilysingle. Never had any kids either.

www.littlestarblog.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_01_LittlestarblogBeHappy1.jpg
Yea, none you know of.. Just wait , Shaniquia will call you one day wanting something for little Quantavious :evil:

A word of advice- dont move out. Document every asset you guys have down to the spoons. Any cash you both have have access to needs to be locked down so the bank account cant be emptied by her over night. Cancel any credit cards and put credit on lock down as well.
This is a fight for YOUR future. Treat all assets as though it were a business (fair value for each item).
Do you both have 401k or retirement plans? These are up for grabs as well. House equity? Up for grabs. Dont waste a minute on "if she comes back", not gonna happen. Utilize this time to document and defend every asset you have. If you have items of value she doesnt know about (firearms), loan them to a friend until this is over.
Divorce is like a death, shock then sadness, then anger and finally acceptance.
You are in the shock to sad phase.
GOODLUCK
This. This right here.

Did she spend tons of money on designer purses shoes or clothes? Did she move out alteady? Your lawyer should be asking all these things. The judge will not care about who was done wrong, just what is state law.

Shakey Hunter,
Just remember her lawyer will do a check of social media, so keep that in mind when you post. Lawyers have a way of finding out things people thought were anonymous.

She moved out I'm still in the house for now. She never spent tons of money. Just nails tanning bed stuf like that. We separated all the bills in December. Checking closed both have our own now. She didn't work for 18 years of the marriage. So I supported her all them years. Don't mean squat now.
I'm trying to keep my head in the game. I understand may lose a battle but I'd love to win the war. I haven't said anything negative about her to kids or nasty email / text. Just going to work then home. May hang out with my mom's & step dad.
At this point the black snakes are coming out. So being very careful of what I do and say. Waiting on her demands then going from there. This is the only social media I do period. Ain't got to worry about facecrap or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom