• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ALONE

elmosdad

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
13   0
Reaction score
Well guys I went loafing again this weekend just looking and shopping,for gun stuff and bargins .
Well on one of my stops I ran into "THE MAN" Alan,super nice guy just wanted yall to see him again.....
150822_001.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality from my phone .....................

Alan stops by Mountain Ranger Surplus in Blue Ridge from time to time..I have not had the pleasure of meeting him, Wanted to congratulate him for winning $500,000 for outlasting the others, and surviving..I like what he said he was going to do, with the money, on the final show the other day!!

That is a tough dude, and he is very deserving of the title! Did he offer you a couple slugs as a snack lol! It's gonna be hard for the producers to top what he did in the next run.............

Alan stops by Mountain Ranger Surplus in Blue Ridge from time to time..I have not had the pleasure of meeting him, Wanted to congratulate him for winning $500,000 for outlasting the others, and surviving..I like what he said he was going to do, with the money, on the final show the other day!!
Nice to have a local guy who is a real celebrity, IMO

Same here- seems like a great guy. Bet his dad is really proud of him.

Back
Top Bottom