54   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Alpharetta Job Opportunity

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: TBD

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey folks!
I own a small business located in Alpharetta about a mile off exit 12 on Ga400 and I’ve had a heck of a time finding quality people. If you know anyone needing work please send me a PM and I’ll provide the information they need to get in touch with me outside of the ODT platform.
Below is an edited job ad just so you know what all is involved.
Thanks in advance for any feedback and stay safe out there.

———————————————————

We are seeking a Warehouse Supervisor / Installer for our growing to-the-trade business. We services the Interior Design industry with receiving, warehousing, designer installations and custom carpentry projects. The individual we are seeking is ideally a jack of all trades.

Warehouse responsibilities include receiving furniture & decor from various vendor freight lines, tagging and moving product onto client racking, photographing product and updating inventory on Google Sheets to reflect received product, updating CEO or clients on product statuses as necessary.

Installation responsibilities include white-glove delivery and assembly of furniture and decor.

This is a full time position and hours may vary depending on installation schedule but will generally be Monday through Friday 8:30 - 4:30pm.

Requirements: Desire to learn and grow in our business, self-motivated individual, having reliable transportation, clean driving record, able to drive a box truck, can lift 100 lbs unassisted, excellent organizational and data entry skills. Experience in white glove deliveries, warehousing, or handyman skills a plus. Positive attitude, reliability and professional appearance are a must.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom