• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Already a run on ammo?

I’m wanting to order some Winchester Silvertip 175grn .41 Magnum, and some Speer Gold Dot 200grn .44 Special. Nothing to do with the run on ammo, just didn’t need it until now. SG Ammo’s website is shut down until they get caught up on back orders. You can’t even get on there and look at selection.

Reactions: GFB
I’m wanting to order some Winchester Silvertip 175grn .41 Magnum, and some Speer Gold Dot 200grn .44 Special. Nothing to do with the run on ammo, just didn’t need it until now. SG Ammo’s website is shut down until they get caught up on back orders. You can’t even get on there and look at selection.
I also need 41 and 44. Bunch of fellow weirdos around here.

Looked around earlier.... LuckyGunner is now out of most of the common calibers : 9mm, 45ACP, 380 ACP and 38 spl. Nothing comes up at all for them.

upload_2020-3-17_16-32-47.png

Just ordered some 10mm Underwood from Midway and a Glock 20 mag. I don't expect a delay lol....

Yep.... Everyone buying an AR and other weapons they have no clue how to manipulate properly. I wonder how many family members will perish because "dad" was figuring it all out sitting on his bed or sitting at the kitchen table?.... Nice...

TruPrep posted that they just got stocked up with WWB 9mm, if anyone needs any.

I’ve got 5 cases of unopened Master Cartridge 115grn 9mm. Might have to see what I can get for some of it in this sellers’ market.....

Yep.... Everyone buying an AR and other weapons they have no clue how to manipulate properly. I wonder how many family members will perish because "dad" was figuring it all out sitting on his bed or sitting at the kitchen table?.... Nice...
Historically? 0
Sounds like a liberal talking point

Back
Top Bottom