• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Already a run on ammo?

Yep, all those evil guns are too much for average citizens...Right?

Historically?.... you stated 0

To what exactly are you referring? Are you referring to the last Corona Virus Pandemic?

My comment was obviously referring to people in a panic, who do not understand the workings or safe manipulations of said weapons and how sad and dangerous it may be that they are trying to learn these things, these valuable things while they are confined to their homes in fear plausibly that someone may be coming to harm them... And, if I'm not mistaken, you may have referred to me as a liberal.... Without the luxury of body english and tone, you assumed.....

Historically?.... you stated 0

To what exactly are you referring? Are you referring to the last Corona Virus Pandemic?

My comment was obviously referring to people in a panic, who do not understand the workings or safe manipulations of said weapons and how sad and dangerous it may be that they are trying to learn these things, these valuable things while they are confined to their homes in fear plausibly that someone may be coming to harm them... And, if I'm not mistaken, you may have referred to me as a liberal.... Without the luxury of body english and tone, you assumed.....
You? Probably not

But that is a VERY typical liberal talking point.

Well.....we can agree to disagree....Perhaps I should have worded that in a different light.. I never thought my comment would be interpreted as lib propaganda...

Anyways you Irishman..... How's this day treating you?..

Well.....we can agree to disagree....Perhaps I should have worded that in a different light.. I never thought my comment would be interpreted as lib propaganda...

Anyways you Irishman..... How's this day treating you?..
Yeah, I probably come off more abrupt than I intend.
Life is good, even without green rivers. LOL

Now where is that 6’ group air hug emoji?

Back
Top Bottom