• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alright you AK guys.....

Tactical Beaver

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hop in, no time to explain...
71   0
Reaction score
My collection needs one. What's the best, highest quality AK you can get for the money. I know AR's, but not AK's, so educate me. I've been told to stay away from WASR's or whatever they're called. I've been told to stick with a Polish milled AK from Atlantic Firearms. I would want one completely original with the wood stock and all. Thoughts?

Haha you gonna jump on the AK train? I just want one to have one, but I don't want a peice of ****. I probably don't need to buy anything, but hey....we're ODT'ers....
I'm starting to look around and try to learn a little about them. Seems like there are a ton of options though and a lot of them aren't too good.

My collection needs one. What's the best, highest quality AK you can get for the money. I know AR's, but not AK's, so educate me. I've been told to stay away from WASR's or whatever they're called. I've been told to stick with a Polish milled AK from Atlantic Firearms. I would want one completely original with the wood stock and all. Thoughts?

I have a WASR, Serbian and Hungarian Tanker AK 47 all shoot great. I have the WASR in all wood. The Hungarian is side-folder AK, and the Serbian is a underfolder. I posted them here on Christmas since they were gifts from my sons. I hear that the ARSENAL AK's is the way to go from the guys on ODT. You, should shoot all types of AK's and see what you are most comfortable with, good luck.

Here is a pic of the one I had built for me by JD Tactical. Link to thread on build. https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ak-is-finished.1105834/
upload_2017-7-18_19-6-29.png

Back
Top Bottom