• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alright you AK guys.....

Currently in the stable:
Mak 9, sar 1, sar 2, polish tantal (sidefolder) and Draco with a brace.

I always said the mak would be that last to go if i had to sell but lately I've come to the conclusion of preferring the 5.45.

So the sidefolder and sar2 are my favorite but honestly the sar1 is the best l built out of any of em. Granted the flame throwing Draco is fun

Arsenals are it and miss. Decent rifles but overpriced and yes I have one. Definitely not the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I would rather have a Vepr, Saiga, or Chinese (polytech/norinco) just to name a few before taking the plunge again for a Arsenal but to each is own... As a matter of fact I don't think I'll ever buy a factory assembled AK again since I've started tinkering on my own.

In any case, you need to fingerbang the rifle and give a real good look over what ever you purchase.

If you intend on collecting take a look at norinco 56s, great guns in either regular stock or under folder, the underfolder runs more. plus, no more importing of these.

Wasr 10/63 is best value for the money

Vepr is the best in my opinion but they were just banned from import so prices have jumped like crazy

Whatever you get Make sure the barrel is crome lined

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Rivit I D.gif

U can get a used mac 90 for around 800, that will be best bang for your buck, guy has one on here for 700 with a thumb hole stock. If you do t like that u could always replace it.

Back
Top Bottom