• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Always assume it's loaded

I always love hearing the "well I do this, well this is safest when in this position, well I'm a jackass so I don't load anything, well my friends a jackass so I don't load anything" it's been tried and true since the beginning. Load your weapon, completely, place on safe if your weapon has one. Consider it loaded at all times because guess what genius, it is! If you go to use said weapon, use it, or practice proper basic Boy Scout safety and clear said weapon. All your other excuses, theories, reasons, and self proclaimed logic fall short.

i.imgur.com_7SRSE8o.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg
Damn right it is

Agreed. I walk the streets of Macondishu without a round in the chamber and feel perfectly comfortable in my ability to chamber a round in an emergency. I practice it. Often.
Zero real world training facilities or real world instructors would ever okay you on carrying in public in this fashion. If you can't manage it loaded.....don't bring it out? Like having your dog in a cage on wheels rolling him down the street. Just walk the dog man

? If someone tries to hand me a weapon this has not been done to, I'll ask them to make it that way before I'll accept it.
How do you know "this" has not been done to it?

Unless, of course, they are an idiot and it's safer to get it out of their hands as soon as possible.
How would you know their IQ? Do you give them a quick test, or just go with your LEO instincts?[/QUOTE]
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If they have cleared the weapon, the action will be locked open and there will not be a magazine in it. If you have trouble identifying either of those conditions, look it up on YouTube.

If you can't tell when someone is handling a weapon stupidly, you're probably a person that handles them stupidly.

Once again, not a cop and never have been.

Zero real world training facilities or real world instructors would ever okay you on carrying in public in this fashion. If you can't manage it loaded.....don't bring it out? Like having your dog in a cage on wheels rolling him down the street. Just walk the dog man

LOL, okay.

I'm not trying to make myself "bad" but sure as **** some of us have lived different lifestyles. I've probably shot more dudes than you've met up with on ODT but wtf do I know? Lol Have a good one hero.

Back
Top Bottom