• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Always assume it's loaded

How would you know their IQ? Do you give them a quick test, or just go with your LEO instincts?
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If they have cleared the weapon, the action will be locked open and there will not be a magazine in it. If you have trouble identifying either of those conditions, look it up on YouTube.

If you can't tell when someone is handling a weapon stupidly, you're probably a person that handles them stupidly.

Once again, not a cop and never have been.[/QUOTE]

Once again, not a cop and never have been.[/QUOTE] Alrighty then. I understand, you just like to argue with people spewing garbage that you know very little about, or is it just some personal vendetta you have for me?

I don't think you have ever answered any question that I have ever asked you. You do however always seem to rant and rave about what you don't know about, and call others names. You sir defiantly deserve respect.

HTF would you know how anyone here has lived their life? What are you? 14?
You're barking up the wrong tree on this one man and I'm not trying to ruin any further interaction with you because I enjoy your posts and your contribution to this site so I will respectfully exit this conversation with my previous points being made.

It's always loaded until I check it! Had a friend one night show me his semi auto pistol. It had a filled magazine in it. He racks the slide and charges the pistol, then drops the mag as if he'd unloaded the pistol and starts to point it towards me. I yelled at him to stop and hand me the pistol, which he did with a puzzled and confused look. I took the weapon and pulled back the slide, much to his amazement a live round ejected from the chamber. He said, "I thought I unloaded it, how'd that happen?". I proceeded to show him what he had done. Then two weeks later he shoots another friend in the shoulder doing the same thing! You can lead a horse to water.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If they have cleared the weapon, the action will be locked open and there will not be a magazine in it. If you have trouble identifying either of those conditions, look it up on YouTube.

If you can't tell when someone is handling a weapon stupidly, you're probably a person that handles them stupidly.

Once again, not a cop and never have been.

Once again, not a cop and never have been.[/QUOTE] Alrighty then. I understand, you just like to argue with people spewing garbage that you know very little about, or is it just some personal vendetta you have for me?

I don't think you have ever answered any question that I have ever asked you. You do however always seem to rant and rave about what you don't know about, and call others names. You sir defiantly deserve respect.[/QUOTE]
LMAO! Typical failed argument. Accuse others of the very things you yourself do.

As for me not answering your questions, that's what I just did in response to the post in this thread you directed at me.

As for arguing needlessly, note you are the only person that read my post that didn't understand exactly what I was talking about. It seems you are the one taking things personally because I call out your cop hating BS in other threads.

I think you see what I did there. Assume nothing. About anyone.

You have my respect and appreciation for your service to this country. I carry a revolver often and all 6 chambers are loaded. I suppose there's no reason not to carry a semi-auto loaded either.

Once again, not a cop and never have been.
Alrighty then. I understand, you just like to argue with people spewing garbage that you know very little about, or is it just some personal vendetta you have for me?

I don't think you have ever answered any question that I have ever asked you. You do however always seem to rant and rave about what you don't know about, and call others names. You sir defiantly deserve respect.[/QUOTE]
LMAO! Typical failed argument. Accuse others of the very things you yourself do.

As for me not answering your questions, that's what I just did in response to the post in this thread you directed at me.

As for arguing needlessly, note you are the only person that read my post that didn't understand exactly what I was talking about. It seems you are the one taking things personally because I call out your cop hating BS in other threads.[/QUOTE]

Oh. I understand exactly what you are trying to talk about, but you're busy trying to be coy with your insults, to make a coherent statement.:wacko:

Ok. You win. Maybe some will come along and staple some barbwire to you later.:shocked:

Sad little man.

I think you see what I did there. Assume nothing. About anyone.

You have my respect and appreciation for your service to this country. I carry a revolver often and all 6 chambers are loaded. I suppose there's no reason not to carry a semi-auto loaded either.
Lol yeah yeah I see what you did there hahaha but I picked up on it slowly :ranger: god bless you man

Back
Top Bottom