• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Always make arrangements via PM, no phone, text, smoke signals, etc.

More that I'll admit I have been screwed by an ODT'r , usually newbies, but not always, because I, thinking I'm being courteous listing my name & phone in a PM, basically to ask or answer questions. So to leave an avenue open to leave a negative feedback to a really deserving party, insist all agreements, meeting places and times be via PM, even if yo do it via phone, insist on a PM confirming whatever you discussed/agreed to. Never talk a Man you don't know really well by his word or you'll wind up with pie in your face and be pissed with no recourse.
From personal experience the printed out copy of the PM makes it easy to file a police report if you get ripped off.

I hope the guy who stole my money gets arrested on the outstanding warrant from my transaction. His car gets impounded. His kids go to DFCS and when he is convicted he can never legally possess a firearm again.

All over $100

From personal experience the printed out copy of the PM makes it easy to file a police report if you get ripped off.
You must not know about the “unfortunate situation”

Long story short: RiverBend RiverBend don’t call the police.

He dishes out his own brand of justice.

Not to name names but a guy or is it named csqueered willagree to how much and that you got it then you contact him for time and place he doesn’t reply till next day saying someone else came and got it. But since a time hadn’t been arranged his dishonorable ass sold it out from under. When did this become an auction sight. I’m sure his daddy’s proud.

Back
Top Bottom