• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Always make arrangements via PM, no phone, text, smoke signals, etc.

I hope the guy who stole my money gets arrested on the outstanding warrant from my transaction. His car gets impounded. His kids go to DFCS and when he is convicted he can never legally possess a firearm again.

All over $100
I'd like to hear the story behind that.

From personal experience the printed out copy of the PM makes it easy to file a police report if you get ripped off.

I hope the guy who stole my money gets arrested on the outstanding warrant from my transaction. His car gets impounded. His kids go to DFCS and when he is convicted he can never legally possess a firearm again.

All over $100

PM me the name, please.

This sight "ought to" allow negative feedback for deals that go bad based on e-mails and texts, so long as those are available to show the moderator(s) if the person who got negged complains.
Somehow, I don't think somebody who blatantly stands-up another member or rips them off would actually complain about getting a negative review, though.

This sight "ought to" allow negative feedback for deals that go bad based on e-mails and texts, so long as those are available to show the moderator(s) if the person who got negged complains.
Somehow, I don't think somebody who blatantly stands-up another member or rips them off would actually complain about getting a negative review, though.

You're a LAWYER and you don't believe this????

My latest BS excuse after 2 weeks of negotiating a trade, then this crap,

"Yea man it’s been a hell of a weekend. Got put on a leave of absence from work, got cheated on by the woman I thought was the one, and I totaled my 2015 Chrysler 200. Now that I’m on loa for 30 days I should be free anytime after one pm which is when I can borrow a car." that gent is now on ignore list.

Had one get upset with me the other day because, after he asked about meeting time and place, I suggested time and place...he said he should be able to do that...told him let me know when he was sure...he said he should be able to make it at that time...and almost immediately ...but if it's to much trouble just forget he ever contacted me...added to my ignore list...crazy people

Back
Top Bottom