• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am I able to remove feedback I left for someone?

flyfisherman

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
272   0
Reaction score
I left negative feedback for a trader after a no show, no response to my calls and texts after we confirmed both via PM and text and I drove 1 1/2 hours each way to make the trade.
The trader later contacted me, said he had an emergency and should have called me. He then made good on the trade. I would like to remove the negative feedback based on his later actions. Is that possible?

I left negative feedback for a trader after a no show, no response to my calls and texts after we confirmed both via PM and text and I drove 1 1/2 hours each way to make the trade.
The trader later contacted me, said he had an emergency and should have called me. He then made good on the trade. I would like to remove the negative feedback based on his later actions. Is that possible?

Yes. Shoot me a PM with the details and I'll take care of it.

Actually I would say that you were as much at fault as the other party.
You should have never left on an hour and a half drive to meet with someone without talking with them, just prior to leaving for the meet.
I never leave for a meet, even if it's just around the corner, before talking with the other party. I have never been stood up.

Good of you to make the feedback right.

Back
Top Bottom