• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am i cool?

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
Headed out on a road trip through Ga., S.C., N.C., and Va. Carrying a handgun in the vehicle only loaded but nothing chambered. Am I cool if I get stopped? Should I tell an officer I have a firearm if involved in an accident or traffic stop? Have not kept up with what is ok in every state except Ga. Only travel out of state once in a blue moon. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Headed out on a road trip through Ga., S.C., N.C., and Va. Carrying a handgun in the vehicle only loaded but nothing chambered. Am I cool if I get stopped? Should I tell an officer I have a firearm if involved in an accident or traffic stop? Have not kept up with what is ok in every state except Ga. Only travel out of state once in a blue moon. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

SC you have to inform. Not sure about the rest.

Depends on the climate in the area you are located. Usually the further North you go the cooler you get. However the further west you go the uncooler you get. I think it has something to do with California. If you are ever room temperature, call the Umbrella Company.

First thing I hand an officer if I'm stopped or at a road block is my Carry Permit. I dont tell them im packing i figure they're smart enough to figure that out. Its not because I have to. To me it's a mix of common sense and respect.

Back
Top Bottom