• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am I dumb or just unlucky?

Whose carry handle? Some are for 20" barrels, some for 14.5". Some are knockoffs. What are the forge marks?

"The commercial handle (.040" offset) is meant for use on carbines without an F-marked FSB or a taller sight post, and the mil-spec handle is meant for use on a carbine that has an F-marked FSB or has a taller sight post installed. The carry handles for the A4 and M4 rifles are the same. Both have 600 meter elevation adjustments as opposed to the A2's 800 meter elevation adjustments."

Call ruger they have good customer service should make it good

That rifle has been sold, I was just providing background information and conveying my disbelief this has happened to me TWICE in the last year.

Whose carry handle? Some are for 20" barrels, some for 14.5". Some are knockoffs. What are the forge marks?

"The commercial handle (.040" offset) is meant for use on carbines without an F-marked FSB or a taller sight post, and the mil-spec handle is meant for use on a carbine that has an F-marked FSB or has a taller sight post installed. The carry handles for the A4 and M4 rifles are the same. Both have 600 meter elevation adjustments as opposed to the A2's 800 meter elevation adjustments."

Not sure the brand, removed it from a rifle I had years ago. Had the Cerro forge mark (Keyhole). Had a Chinese knock off that performed the same.

Knock off Magpul sight? Maybe?

Possibly but it came factory from Colt so I’m not sure how. I’m gonna try it on a different rifle when I get time.

Back
Top Bottom