• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am i missing something. Or prices of used glocks gone up...uglier the higher it goes

Haha, there is one here now that someone ground the finish off the barrel. They want almost msrp because a cheap holster and accessories! They wouldn't even negotiate. Well off to the lgs again.

The good news is you are free to ask any price you wish to ask for a glock or any other item you wish to list here or elsewhere. Its the same freedom that allows folks to whine about the value someone puts on their possession. Freedom its a beautiful thing.

There are two reoccurring :Cry: threads on the ODT:
1.) Why are ________ listed for more that retail?
AND
2.) Isn't an offer lower than the OP"s listed price always reasonable?

Maybe one is a result of the other.

You are now being returned to your reoccurring :yell: channel.

biggest question i have is why complain right now? there are a TON of very well priced ones on here right now and some damn good deals so i would just move right on past any that are priced ridiculous without a second thought. That being said i have a glock up right now for what isnt the best price in the world and couldnt give a damn :)

I think we should just adopt a price list. Maybe everyone should be limited to ask 85% of buds gun shop pricing and a buyer be restricted to offering 75% of said pricing. Then of course we there will be a requirement of the same number of mags and box and documents. Of course then everyone will complain because we dont like the new rules.

Back
Top Bottom